"The Worst" "The Worst"

I thought the animation in it was good, but i think that you made it gross for the sole purpose of making it gross. Like "Haha, I'm gonna put a guy getting his face ripped open, because fuck everyone who doesn't want to be disturbed." Not saying I was but i just don't like when people do that.

The College Years 20 The College Years 20

how have you not improved over 5 years?

Colour My Life Colour My Life

wow, i just came from the first one to see if you got any better at making these, you really didn't in the aspects i consider important. I will say that the music is pretty good and well intergrated with the animation (which is quite fluid aside from a few jumpey tweens, but you said you had a week to make this so i won't mind) But in the aspect i'm jugding based on what this is about it totally failed, and i think its the part of the animation/series you really cared about. The message, again was just shot in my face and i was expected to feel touched. I'm not and that honestly offends me. its like its insulting my intelligence to look into a story and pick apart a message.

What is so great about games and animations that have a message along side them is that its left up to some interpretation. Its supposed to let you explore what the message could be and think about what it was trying to tell/show you.

When the message is the story, there is no interpretation, no thinking about it, no lasting impression. i just look at it and say " huh, i guess it was about X" which is horrible for the theme you were trying to go for in this series

I'm really glad this series is over because now you can on to do much better things. I'm not saying don't do things like this in the future. I'm saying work hard to try to evoke a much better overall experience while having some kind of message. Don't throw away the experience just to have a message. So keep trying in the future to make something that i'll hopefully enjoy :)

Oh! side note! "Please know that you MUST have played the PREVIOUS PARTS to understand what this animation is talking about. Links are provided in-flash."
Really?? Really? i MUST have played the previous to understand the message? Wow...how stupid do you think your audience is?

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

...

This Moive is so ESEY I Maen LOK AT IT

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

awesome job!

i have loved troll pysics since they arrived always cramming them on my friends and im glad people care enough to make something this awesome
p.s. suck you can only respond to the bad reviews(but i guess if you responded to the positive ones you'd be here all night)

Short - Crap Short - Crap

dam

what is this i dont even.......10

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

tom's face during sex

"did i leave the stove on?"

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

wow i watched it once forgetting to log on

did you use like scripting for the entire movie i dont really think there is any other way for a 25min movie to be 16ishmb other than there was no real drame by frame*cept for ego* but still hilarious